Would you like to join the SACO team?
Our people are the SACO brand - friendly, welcoming, informative and helpful - to our customers and each other. We look to recruit new team members who can easily represent our brand and live and breathe our SACO values in whatever role they are recruited.
Our current vacancies
- Housekeeper, Farnborough
- General Manager, Eden Locke
- Guest Services Executive, London (Maternity cover)
- Night Porter, Guest Services Executive, Farnborough
- Receptionist, Guest Services Executive, Farnborough
- Housekeeper, London
- Guest Services Executive, London
- Assistant Apartment Manager, London (Fitzrovia)
- Front of House Manager, Eden Locke, Edinburgh
- Housekeeper, Derby
- Apartment Manager, London - Holborn and Canary Wharf
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The SACO People Spec
People who have strong core values aligned with our own and live them daily:
Do the right thing
Have team spirit
Bags of it please! We are a matter of fact sensible, roll your sleeves up and get the job done people. No room for divas or "not my job" approach here.
A willingness to get involved, be a part of the team, be flexible, adaptable and learn.
Our open and innovative environment encourages positive characters to thrive.
Benefits available for SACO staff
In addition to competitive salary packages we also offer a range of benefits that the majority of staff can take advantage of after their first three months, these include:
- Bonus scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounted staff, friends and family rates in SACO Apartments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy extra annual leave
- Cash Plan Benefit to claim cash back towards everyday health costs