Would you like to join the SACO team?
Our people are the SACO brand - friendly, welcoming, informative and helpful - to our customers and each other. We look to recruit new team members who can easily represent our brand and live and breathe our SACO values in whatever role they are recruited.
Our current vacancies
- Housekeeper, Eden Locke, Edinburgh
- Guest Services Executive, The Cannon
- Guest Services Executive, Holborn and Canary Wharf
- Guest Services Executive, Bristol
- Maternity Cover, Guest Services Executive, Nottingham
- Apartment Manager, Bridgwater
- Apartment Manager - London
- Financial Reporting & Project Accountant - Bristol Support Centre
- House Host, Leman Locke
- Night Guest Services Executive, Manchester
Please email CV's to the specified individual on the job description. If there is not one specified, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SACO People Spec
People who have strong core values aligned with our own and live them daily:
Do the right thing
Have team spirit
Bags of it please! We are a matter of fact sensible, roll your sleeves up and get the job done people. No room for divas or "not my job" approach here.
A willingness to get involved, be a part of the team, be flexible, adaptable and learn.
Our open and innovative environment encourages positive characters to thrive.
Benefits available for SACO staff
In addition to competitive salary packages we also offer a range of benefits that the majority of staff can take advantage of after their first three months, these include:
- Bonus scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounted staff, friends and family rates in SACO Apartments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy extra annual leave
- Cash Plan Benefit to claim cash back towards everyday health costs