This website (“site”) is operated by SACO The Serviced Apartment Company Limited (“SACO”) a company registered in England and Wales under number 07638220 whose registered office is at 6 Floor, Embassy House, Queens Avenue, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1SB. SACO is committed to protecting your privacy, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously. This policy explains how we use customer information and how we protect your privacy.
- When do you collect data about me?
We collect data from you in the following ways:
- When you use our website or app to make a booking, enquiry or request
- When you setup a user/company account with us
- When you subscribe to our mailing list
- When you speak to a member of SACO staff either via email, telephone or live chat.
- Personal information:
When you request or book an apartment with us we need to collect personal information about you in order to process the request or booking and provide you with the service you expect. This information may include, but is not limited to details such as your name, contact details, address and your credit/debit card details. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback.
This information is used to continually improve our services for your benefit.
- Analytical information:
Analytical website software is also used to better understand the trends of our customers; this helps us improve the layout and relevance of the website for your benefit. See “Cookies” and “Site tracking” below for more information.
- What do you do with my personal information?
We will use your information to provide and personalise our services. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about SACO and we may contact you by post, email, telephone (including SMS) or fax for these purposes.
Your data may also be used for the following purposes: credit or other payment card verification and screening, invoicing, administrative and accounting purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys, customer relations and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
We like to get your feedback to help us to improve our service so we may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax to ask your opinions.
There may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, for administrative or operational reasons relating, for example, to advise you of alterations to bookings.
We may also use and analyse the information we collect to administer, support, improve and develop our business.
The information you provide to us will be held in our systems, which are located on our premises or those of an appointed third party.
- Do you sell my information to third parties?
We do not sell your information to third parties; we may allow access to your information by third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Please see “disclosure to third” parties below for more information.
- SACO email newsletters
By joining the SACO email news service, you will receive by email our latest news and information regarding special offers. For example, we will often give you advance notice of our new locations, so that you can be amongst the first to stay at these locations. You will need to provide us with your name, email address, and email format if you wish to subscribe to this service. You can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the foot of each email newsletter alternatively if you would prefer not to receive this information, call us on 44 117 911 6953 or email email@example.com
- SACO Live Chat
When the online live chat begins you are asked to enter your name in whatever detail or format you prefer . During the chat you enter into a live question and answer session with a SACO representative . We maintain dialogue transcripts of these chats.
- Site tracking
We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site to better meet the needs of visitors to our website. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.
- Security to protect your information
When you make a booking or enter personally identifying information your payment details are transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption (128 bit).
In addition, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
To help us keep our databases up to date, please let us know as soon as your contact details change or if you notice any inaccuracies in them.
- Disclosure to third parties
- If you give us feedback via our review partner TrustYou (full terms found here) you agree that both parties have the right to store, archive, copy, distribute, transmit make publically available, broadcast for reception by any device of reception and displaying the review irrespective of the form of transmission (in particular via the internet, mobile digital services, telecommunications platforms and service, TV, print media etc.) This includes the right to export the review in whole or in part into social media platforms and other intercommunicative and/or user-driven online services and make it available to other third parties, including the right for such parties to also distribute the content themselves via the afore-mentioned platforms and services.
- If you use one of our “SACO app’s” you agree that information supplied to the app such as, but not limited to, name, email address, debit/credit card details are provided to the secure servers of the app platform provider Hotelcloud (full terms found here) as well as SACO. This information is to enable full functionality of the app in order to provide you with the service you expect.
- SACO passes personal data, which includes information about your method of payment and booking, to the credit or debit card company that issued the card with which you made your booking.
We may also disclose personal information to any of our group companies.
- For your convenience and information the SACO website and app provide links to other websites. These sites may have different security and privacy policies and that we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information contained in these sites.
Such third party websites may contain privacy policies that differ from that of SACO and we encourage you to review and understand their privacy policies before providing them with information.
- Your consent
SACO Website Terms and Conditions
This website (“site”) is operated by SACO The Serviced Apartment Company Limited (“SACO”) a company registered in England and Wales under number 07638220 whose registered office is at 6 Floor, Embassy House, Queens Avenue, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1SB. These terms and conditions describe the legal framework under which you agree to participate on our site, what your rights and responsibilities are and what you can expect from us. By visiting or using this site, you hereby agree to and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorized to use this site.
Information on this site is posted in good faith and updated regularly, but SACO cannot guarantee its completeness and accuracy. SACO does not accept any liability to you or any third party for any error or omission on this site. SACO may change, update or delete the terms and conditions or any information on this site without prior notice.
SACO does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted, error free or that any information or other material accessible from this site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
SACO is not liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from your use of the information on this site, except we shall be liable for death and personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Booking accommodation
In addition to the site terms and conditions if you place a booking through SACO, separate Terms and Conditions will apply. Which Terms and Conditions apply will vary depending upon whether you book a SACO operated property or one from our preferred suppliers.
For a copy of the SACO Terms and Conditions please click here. You will be notified of the relevant terms and conditions at the time of booking.
In the event of any inconsistency between the Booking Terms and Conditions and the Site Terms and Conditions, the Booking Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Intellectual property
The SACO name, logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of SACO. All other names, logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans used on this site are the trademarks or service marks of their owners. All rights are acknowledged.
The copyright in all apartment details, slides, photographs, images, maps, travel information and other material on this site rests with SACO or its suppliers. Your access to the material and products or services available through this website does not give you a license to modify, display, license, transfer, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any material (including data), apart from making limited copies of your booking details for your personal use only.
You may link to the home page of this site, but may not:
- deep-link or use frames to limit the complete and full intended use of this site;
- bypass or circumvent any measures employed by SACO to limit such deep linking or use of frames;
- impose, in SACO’s opinion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process to access, monitor or copy any material on this website; or
- you may not use in any way these rights or other intellectual property rights in material relating to this website without the prior written consent of SACO.
Promotional or discounted offers on this site are provided at the discretion of SACO. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Third parties
Reference in this site to any products, services, processes, trade names, trademarks or other information of third parties does not imply or constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation to you by SACO.
- Your responsibility
You must keep secure any means of identification which SACO supplies to you in order to use any services on this site. You acknowledge that you will be financially responsible for all use of this website including the use of your account by others. You must supply accurate and not misleading information when using any services on this site.
You confirm to SACO that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with all the terms and conditions contained within.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
These site terms shall be governed by English law. Any disputes involving this site shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of this site you warrant to SACO that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
- Links to third-party site
This site may contain hyperlinks to sites operated by parties other than SACO. These hyperlinks are provided for reference only. SACO does not control them and is not responsible for their contents or your use of them. SACO’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators.
Last Updated 29/04/2015
SACO The Serviced Apartment Company Ltd
All rights reserved. No part of this website or the data contained within it may be reproduced in any material form (including storing it in any medium by electronic means and whether or not transiently or incidentally to some other use of this website) without permission of the copyright owner.
Warning: the doing of an unauthorised act in relation to a copyright work may result in both a civil claim for damages and criminal prosecution.