Become a supplier of SACOYou are our partner
Shaping the future
We have been driving the serviced apartment and aparthotel sector since 1997 and are now reshaping our business to secure our position at the forefront of the industry.
Thanks to our carefully selected global partners, we open the door to over 30,000 apartments worldwide, from fully staffed aparthotels for today's connected traveller to spacious serviced apartments for the independently minded.
It's all part of how we are giving today's business travellers access to the widest range of apartments in the best locations and is another way we continue to drive the serviced apartment sector forward. Be a part of it.
Email the team now at email@example.com
Meet our Supply specialists
Director of Distribution and Supply
Group Global Supply Manager
Global Supply Chain Executive
We're ISAAP accredited
The ISAAP Quality Accreditation Programme is the leading global quality assessment, reporting, recognition and accreditation system for serviced apartments. For the booker and guest, it means they can be confident that those operators, agents and properties awarded ISAAP accreditation are delivering a consistently high standard of customer care, comfort and health and safety.
Are you our next partner?
To ensure consistency in the quality and standards of the apartments across our programme, edyn requires that:
- The partner has a minimum of 10 apartments in the one location
- Internet access is available in all apartments
- The partner takes responsibility in ensuring all communal and surrounding areas are well maintained
- Housekeeping service is provided and all apartments are to be cleaned on a weekly basis as a minimum
- All partners should proactively demonstrate corporate social responsibility and minimise environmental impact
Service Standards and Terms
To establish and build a solid relationship with partners, edyn requires the following:
- edyn and guests are provided with a dedicated customer service contact via phone and email, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Partners respond to correspondence from edyn within agreed timescales
- Guests have access to emergency information within the apartments including an emergency out of hours contact number
- edyn are provided with competitive and commissionable rates, rate parity and terms
- edyn are notified of amendments accordingly and promptly
- Partners to fully complete all documentation and agreements required by edyn including the provision of high resolution images
- Partners to offer credit facilities
Health and Safety
In addition to complying to local, regional and national legislation, we should be permitted to inspect the property and documentation on given prior notice. In addition:
- All partners must hold a fire risk assessment for the apartment building
- All apartments must be equipped with smoke detectors
- An evacuation procedure is clearly displayed in all apartments
- All statutory electrical testing is carried out on an annual basis
- A gas certificate is held where gas appliances are fitted and carbon monoxide detectors are fitted in any apartment with gas appliances.
- Public Liability Insurance should exceed £10 million.
Want to work with us?
It is free to promote your apartments with edyn. Register your interest by contacting the edyn Global Partner Network using the email address below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.