SACO Bath celebrates 10 year anniversary with launch of club apartmentsThursday 14 July 2016 by Sam Moore This week we’re celebrating 10 wonderful years of SACO serviced apartments in Bath by launching stylish club apartments.
With millions of tourists from around the world visiting attractions from the imposing Abbey to the relaxing Thermae Spa each year, Bath is one of our most popular destinations. Few other properties can match the location, amenities and stunning Bath stone found at our St James’s Parade aparthotel .
Thanks to overwhelming popular demand, we have expanded our range of apartments in Bath and introduced Club Apartments to St James’s Parade, offering you the same stylish, spacious, easy city living in Bath, but with a few little extras thrown in.
Here’s what you can expect to find when you stay club with SACO at Bath:
- Superior kitchen equipment so you can prepare meals in style
- Coffee machine with coffee pods
- Bose sound dock so you can listen to all your favourite tunes
- Soft white bathrobes add a touch of luxury
- Generous L'Occitane bathroom products
- Pocket sprung mattress with topper for added comfort
- An enhanced Sky TV package so you can keep up with all your favourite TV shows
- An additional welcome pack containing; a loaf of bread with butter, marmalade & jams, orange juice, 6 eggs and bacon.
- Premium free Wi-Fi to surf the web
In addition to the extras you'll find ready and waiting for you in the apartment, the Club Apartments also come with a number of supplementary services, including early check in/late check out and a daily newspaper of your choice. You can also expect a pre and post arrival call to make sure you're all settled in and to check whether you need any extra assistance.
For only £20 extra per night, you can make your next trip extra special - go on! Treat yourself!