Website Terms and Conditions
1. Who we are
Thank you for using SACO.
This website https://www.sacoapartments.com/ (the "Site") is operated by SACO The Serviced Apartment Company Limited (“SACO”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07638220 and have our registered office at of 6th Floor, Embassy House, Queen's Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1SB.
We are a serviced apartment company that operates serviced apartments across the UK and Europe. We also offer serviced apartments outside of the UK and Europe, through a network of partner owned serviced apartments that are located across the world. Our mission is to make staying away from home great.
These Website Terms and Conditions ("Terms") describe the legal framework under which you agree to participate when using our Site, what your rights and responsibilities are and what you can expect from us.
By using this Site, you confirm to SACO that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
In particular, you acknowledge that:
- you are at least 18 years of age; and
- SACO may change, update or delete these Terms or any information on this Site at any time and without prior notice to you. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
3. Use of our Site
The information data and material ("Information") contained on our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about SACO, its subsidiaries and partners and the services that they offer.
We try to ensure that information contained within it is accurate and up to date, however we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
4. Other terms that may apply to you
All apartments booked through our Site are subject to separate Booking Terms and Conditions, which should be read before making a booking. Our Booking Terms and Conditions have different sections depending on whether you book a SACO operated property or one of our partner operated properties. Please contact us if you are unsure which section applies to your booking. A copy of the SACO Booking Terms and Conditions can be found here.
In the event of any inconsistency between the Booking Terms and Conditions and these Terms, the Booking Terms and Conditions will prevail.
5. We may change, suspend or withdraw our Site at any time
Information on this Site is posted in good faith and updated regularly, but SACO cannot guarantee its completeness and accuracy. SACO does not accept any liability to you or any third party for any error or omission on this Site.
SACO does not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted, error free or that any information or other material accessible from this Site is free from viruses or other harmful components. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
SACO is not liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from your use of the information on this Site, except we shall be liable for death and personal injury resulting from our negligence and fraud.
7. Intellectual property
7.1 SACO brand
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the Information published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The SACO name, logo and all related product names are the trade marks of SACO. All other names, logos and all related product names and slogans used on this Site are the trade marks of their owners. All rights are acknowledged.
7.2 Site Content
The copyright in all apartment details, slides, photographs, images, maps, travel information and other material on this Site rests with SACO or its suppliers. Your access to the Information and products or services available through this Site does not give you a license to modify, display, license, transfer, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use the Information, apart from making limited copies of your booking details for your personal use only.
You may link to the home page of this Site, but may not:
- deep-link or use frames to limit the complete and full intended use of this Site;
- bypass or circumvent any measures employed by SACO to limit such deep linking or use of frames;
- impose, in SACO’s opinion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process to access, monitor or copy any Information on this Site; or
- you may not use in any way these rights or other intellectual property rights in the Information without the prior written consent of SACO.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any content you upload does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
You agree that any content you upload to our Site shall not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the Contribution emanates from SACO, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out above.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures when you create a SACO or a MyCo account with us, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10.1 Promotions and Special Offers
Promotional or discounted offers on this Site are provided at the discretion of SACO. All offers are subject to availability, these Terms and the Booking Terms and Conditions and may be withdrawn at any time.
SACO may occasionally run competitions – these will have their own specific terms and conditions that apply to anyone who enters, and will be made available by SACO at the point of entry.
Unless otherwise stated, competitions will not include transport costs, food, drink or other purchases made whilst using or claiming the prize.
Competitions are not open to anyone under the age of 18.
We work hard to ensure that the prices on our Site match those you may see on third party websites. Our philosophy is that the rate you see on our Site should be the same as, or better than, any other online channel. If for some reason (usually beyond our control) you do find a cheaper rate elsewhere, please let us know and we will endeavour to match it ("Price Match").
10.3.1 Price Match terms
- Price Match is only valid for prices that compare the same dates, property, rate type and room type, on the same day that you search / book.
- Dependant on availability and length of stay.
- Only comparable for stays of up to 7 nights in length.
- Prices do vary depending on seasonality, day of the week and other factors. We can only Price Match if you find it cheaper and notify us within 24 hours.
- We will only Price Match if a member of our team can verify the price difference that you have notified us of.
- Price Match is only valid for online bookings.
- Excludes bookings through Agents.
10.3.2 Notifying us of a Price Match request
Please notify us of a request a Price Match by emailing email@example.com. Your email must include:
- A screenshot of the comparative price.
- The room type, rate type and dates of the availability search.
- Information about the third party website in question.
- The date and time that the third party website was accessed.
- A phone number for a member of our team to contact you.
10.4 Book Happy
Using the BOOKHAPPY promo code gives you 15% off our best available rate at SACO properties on stays from 1 - 7 nights. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. Only available at SACO managed properties.
11. Access and Availability of Service and Links
This Site contains links to other related websites, resource, partners and sponsors. These hyperlinks are provided for reference only. SACO does not control them and is not responsible for their content or your use of them. SACO’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
This Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including where users comment on articles that we post on our Site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on [insert contact email address].
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last Updated: [May 2018]